*Business Tools-News: "This course will be held online due to the new guidelines "Corona-Virus" from the ETH!"*
Being an entrepreneur is more than just a job - it is a life-long passion. With every new project, every new company, your repertoire of tools and methods for planning the company will grow. But how to get started? - Jan Fülscher knows the craft and science of entrepreneurship from his own experience as founder and co-founder, companion and investor. In this course, he shares the most important tools and tools to achieve a quick start of your venture. These tools include the Business Model Canvas / Lean Canvas, competitive analysis, financial planning, business plan, investor pitch and many others.
This course is also available in German.
Speaker: Jan Fülscher
This course is also available in German
We’re going to discuss several tools which are essential or useful for aspiring entrepreneurs. The program starts at 8 a.m. and will be structured as follows:
* What’s a business?
* Good and bad reasons to build a business
* Canvas – a one-page business plan
* Idea portfolio – how to select and prioritize ideas
* Market and product
* Financial planning
* Unicorns vs. sustainable startups
* The liquidity gap and the investors
* Rugeli-Model: A tool to understand why entrepreneurship is difficult
* Effectuation – why you can’t plan the business and how to deal with this
Depending on your interests and our interaction, we might change the order of the topics and/or shorten one or the other topic if we feel that other topics are more relevant for you. The course will finish around 16 p.m.